Managed all steps of the SLDC flow as both a Lead Analyst on production applications and a member of development teams designing new applications.
Deliverables completed for internal systems and financial customer interfacing Oracle, DataWarehouse, and Web applications.
Requirements Engineering – gathering, validation, and documentation.
Producing high-level designs, pseudo code, process flows in regular documentation and flowcharts.
Created and employed thorough Test Plans and Test Cases matching to requirements. Included Users and application teams with interfaces to the application and databases.
Managed pre-production and production change management procedures for build implementation during the entire cycle of the project.
Provided full regression testing post production installation.
Project Managed and provided Tier-2 analyst support to the Corporate Security team to install commercial encryption software.
Scope included multiple Company applications spanning multiple operating environments and data models.
Each application’s design was analyzed and charted for installation and future production specifications.
User Acceptance Testing and Production Support and Regression Testing was mapped out and project managed.
- Developed system requirements
- Managed system, integration, and user interface testing phases
- Planned out a procedure and schedule to update incorrect financial codes on transactions and balances
- Restated up to 10,000 records
- Attained a complete error-free General Ledger that had never been accomplished
- Volunteered time to join the Corporate Systems Division Work Advocacy team
- Advocacy Team scope was to support entire Division to get on board with new technologies in the workplace
- Use of reservation application for mobile employees
- New MS Lynx and Skype applications
- Unified Communication software and hardware
- Internal Social Media software
- Authored a blog on the team website to summarize and provide support for all the new technologies using personal knowledge and experience
- Utilized an existing team’s trivia training application from outside the Division to influence the Division teams in learning all the new tech
Lead analyst role for a company-wide Oracle code replacement application.
End to end business and systems analysis support.
Requirements refined, documented.
Collaborating with all Sub Ledger & General Ledger teams for referential integrity.
Coordinated systems, integration, and user acceptance testing.
Regression testing scheduled with the application and DBA teams.
- Created brand new customized Oracle-based application to code replace/sweep Oracle Code Combinations and Segments
- Led cross team functional analysis including the General Ledger and all Sub-Ledgers:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Project Accounting
- Took initiative to design integrated dynamic web pages for reporting on the new application
- To complete web pages, self-education in AJAX and Cold Fusion interfacing with Connect:Direct software
- Added a function for secure transfer files
- Provided customers with SQL-like interfaces to pull Oracle data, replacing legacy reports
- Reduced waste in material and customer time while providing full flexibility
- Lead analyst
- Convert legacy Accounting to new Enterprise structure for company-wide benefit allocation
- Collaborated with 3 internal customer division teams
- develop requirements
- plan and execute testing
- post production installation support
- New high-level designs and low-level logical data changes for the development team